ThreeSixty November 2015
Welcome to the November 2015 edition of ThreeSixty, McCullough Robertson’s bi-annual magazine dedicated to Local Government and related industries.
ThreeSixty aims to keep you informed of the latest legislative changes and market trends that may affect your day to day operations both now and in the future. With stories from across Queensland and New South Wales featuring contributions from Local Government and industry specialists, ThreeSixty informs via a range of perspectives, not just ours.
Our theme this time is ‘growth’ and we tackle some of the issues that impact regions experiencing population growth – the growing demand for infrastructure, housing affordability and administrative transparency. Articles featured in this edition include:
- Funding for councils to build infrastructure and create jobs
- Growing pains
- Growing the City of Logan
- Livingstone Shire Council’s bold plan to revitalise the Capricorn Coast
- Are your decisions crystal clear?
- A blueprint for the future or just more white noise?
- Public project private money
- New software provides solution to procurement problems
- Defying the odds: Ipswich growth outpaces nation
- Growth means emissions also grow
We trust you enjoy this edition and welcome your feedback.
This publication covers legal and technical issues in a general way. It is not designed to express opinions on specific cases. It is intended for information purposes only and should not be regarded as legal advice. Further advice should be obtained before taking action on any issue dealt with in this publication.