Evan is a construction and infrastructure lawyer with over 18 years’ experience gained through a combination of in-house and private practice roles.
His expertise and experience extends across the following sectors:
- transport infrastructure (roads, rail, light rail, airports and ports);
- public infrastructure (education, health, justice);
- renewable energy (wind, solar, battery);
- water, power, gas and telecommunications;
- mining, resources, industrial, and minerals processing;
- manufacturing and through-life support of rolling stock;
- complex asset operation, management and maintenance.
Evan has an in-depth understanding of the issues faced by stakeholders and participants in the construction, infrastructure and resources sectors. He understands the operational and commercial drivers than underpin complex projects. By combining this understanding with legal technical excellence, Evan is well placed to partner with clients to meet their legal and commercial needs across the entire project lifecycle, from transactions through to project delivery and disputes.
His particular area of speciality is in project delivery. Evan has years of experience at the coalface of complex projects (across build and operation phases) and assists contractors, service providers and principals to navigate complex and intersecting contractual, legal, technical, operational and commercial issues in achieving successful project outcomes.