Corporate Advisory and Governance
We deliver tailored, precise and practical advise, ensuring our clients meet their regulatory obligations and the demands of shareholders, the community and other stakeholders.
We are trusted advisors to boards, senior management, and in-house legal and compliance teams from listed and unlisted companies, across a varierty of industries, including resources and renewables, technology, media and telecommunications, government, life sciences, food and agribusiness, financial services, and not-for-profit.
- Corporate governance (including developments in whistleblower and modern slavery regimes
- Directors’ duties and liabilities
- Shareholder and investor relations
- Regulatory requirements and best practice, including training and development
- Listing rule compliance
- Annual reports, annual general meetings and extraordinary general meetings
- Employee share plans and equity incentive arrangements
- Incorporation of companies and other entity establishment (including partnerships)
- Establishment of not-for-profit entities and charities and advising on governance
To find out more, contact Damien Clarke